IPC Annual General Meeting to be held on May 7, 2019
April 2, 2019
International Petroleum Corporation (“IPC” or the “Corporation”) (TSX, Nasdaq Stockholm: IPCO) is pleased to announce that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held at the offices of Blake, Cassels and Graydon, LLP, Ottawa Room, Suite 4000, Commerce Court West, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A9 on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern time), for the following purposes:
1. To receive the audited consolidated financial statements of the Corporation for the financial year ended December 31, 2018 and accompanying report of the auditor, and the management’s discussion and analysis for the year ended December 31, 2018;
2. To set the number of directors of the Corporation at eight;
3. To elect the eight nominees, being the current directors of the Corporation, standing for election as directors of the Corporation to hold office for the ensuing year;
4. To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, as the auditor of the Corporation for the ensuing year and to authorize the directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration; and
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting.
The record date for the Annual General Meeting is March 22, 2019. The Notice of Meeting, the accompanying Management Information Circular and related Meeting materials, and the Corporation’s Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2018, are available under the Corporation’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Corporation’s website at www.international-petroleum.com.
Advice to Holders of Euroclear Sweden Registered Shares
Shareholders who hold their securities (“Euroclear Registered Securities”) through Euroclear Sweden AB, which securities trade on the NASDAQ Stockholm, are not registered holders of voting securities for the purposes of voting at the Meeting. Instead, Euroclear Registered Securities are registered under CDS & Co., the registration name of the Canadian Depositary for Securities. Holders of Euroclear Registered Securities will receive a voting instruction form (the “VIF”) by mail directly from Computershare AB (“Computershare Sweden”). Additional copies of the VIF, together with the Corporation’s Information Circular, can also be obtained from Computershare Sweden and are available on the Corporation’s website (www.international-petroleum.com). The VIF cannot be used to vote securities directly at the Meeting. Instead, the VIF must be completed and returned to Computershare Sweden, strictly in accordance with the instructions and deadlines that will be described in the instructions provided with the VIF.